arrow_back How to approach unit testing enterprise vue/vuex applications
Understanding Vue's Reactivity System by Building One
Submitted by Praveen Puglia on Thursday, 2 May 2019
Section: Full talk (40 mins) Technical level: Intermediate
Understanding how Vue implements its reactivity system from ground up, its gotchas and what’s coming in future.
- What is reactivity?
- Building a simple render function in non-reactive way.
- Making it reactive
- ES Setters & Getters crash course.
- How to collect dependencies?
- Building a Vue like reactivity system
- The problems that it solves
- The problems that it introduces
- How can we solve the problems.
- Vue’s new reactivity system using ES proxies
- Intermediate JS knowledge
- Basics of Vue
Love CSS & Vue. Working on Machine Learning & Visualizations at Voicezen.