##About JSFoo: VueDay
JSFoo: Vueday is a single track conference about VueJS. The conference will feature talks on:
- The present state of the Vue ecosystem; about the future of Vue and how developers can participate.
- Case studies of why organizations have picked VueJS over other frameworks; how to build enterprise-scale apps with VueJS.
- Leveraging Vue CLI, customising Vue configuration and leveraging other aspects of VueJS for developer productivity.
- Web components and Vue; reactivity in Vue; building plugins.
Speakers from Zomato, Myntra, Flock, Zeta Zoomcar, Cloudnaut Technologies and other companies will share their experiences of working with different aspects of VueJS, and how VueJS has aided front-end development in their organizations.
##Who should attend VueDay:
JSFoo: VueDay is a conference for front-end developers who are:
- Working with VueJS
- Working with Angular, React and other frameworks and components, and are interested in understanding VueJS
- Building enterprise-scale apps
- Front-end engineering managers who want to understand developer productivity with VueJS
Date: Friday, 30 August
Venue: Bangalore International Centre (BIC), Domlur, Bangalore
Time: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Creating a highly reusable VueJS Component library and publishing on NPM using @vue/cli 3.0
This talk is going to be about creating highly reusable components using Vue.js, the good practices one must keep in mind when creating a component library and some design patterns we could use.
The audience will learn how to create their own libraries of extensible components and how easy it is to publish it on NPM to encourage reusability of code.
- Things to keep in mind while creating components.
- The different options available in Vue CLI 3 on creating a component library.
- Use cases of different design patterns.
- Publishing on NPM.
- Example usage of library component that we created.
This is an old article that might expand upon the content. I will be coming up with more content after reading the new features that have been added in the documentation.
Laptop with Node and NPM installed, internet.
I am Divyam Rastogi, a Frontend Developer at Flock. I have about six years of experience in Frontend development, and I’ve worked upon a variety of JS frameworks like Backbone, AngularJS, Angular, React and Vue. I’m a Vue fanboy and don’t shy away from admitting it.