How to approach unit testing enterprise vue/vuex applications
Submitted by Preetish HS (@preetishhs) on Thursday, 9 May 2019
Section: Crisp talk (20 mins) Technical level: Intermediate
This talk will go through unit testing in detail, different
ways of testing Stores, components, some store testing gotchas, choosing which is
suitable for your application.
Audience will learn multiple ways the components and store can be tested,
Why testing store should be the first thing to do.
- What’s unit testing and code coverage
- How to approach unit testing in vue apps
- In big real world apps where to start the testing from?
- Different ways of testing vuex stores ( 3 ways)
- Testing components which has vuex dependency
- comparing the pros and cons
- choosing the suitable ones for your project
Should know basics of Vue.js
I am Preetish, I am a Freelance Web Developer in Vue. I have 4 years of Frontend Development Experience.
I have worked on vuejs and testing from quite sometime now. I have previously talked on this topic in an AwesomeConf Vue conference and many found this talk helpful.