The eighth edition of The Fifth Elephant will be held in Bangalore on 25 and 26 July. A thousand data scientists, ML engineers, data engineers and analysts will gather at the NIMHANS Convention Centre in Bangalore to discuss:
- Model management, including data cleaning, instrumentation and productionizing data science.
- Bad data and case studies of failure in building data products.
- Identifying and handling fraud + data security at scale
- Applications of data science in agriculture, media and marketing, supply chain, geo-location, SaaS and e-commerce.
- Feature engineering and ML platforms.
- What it takes to create data-driven cultures in organizations of different scales.
1. Meet Peter Wang, co-founder of Anaconda Inc, and learn about why data privacy is the first step towards robust data management; the journey of building Anaconda; and Anaconda in enterprise.
2. Talk to the Fulfillment and Supply Group (FSG) team from Flipkart, and learn about their work with platform engineering where ground truths are the source of data.
3. Attend tutorials on Deep Learning with RedisAI; TransmorgifyAI, Salesforce’s open source AutoML.
4. Discuss interesting problems to solve with data science in agriculture, SaaS perspective on multi-tenancy in Machine Learning (with the Freshworks team), bias in intent classification and recommendations.
5. Meet data science, data engineering and product teams from sponsoring companies to understand how they are handling data and leveraging intelligence from data to solve interesting problems.
Why you should attend?
- Network with peers and practitioners from the data ecosystem
- Share approaches to solving expensive problems such as cleanliness of training data, model management and versioning data
- Demo your ideas in the demo session
- Join Birds of Feather (BOF) sessions to have productive discussions on focussed topics. Or, start your own Birds of Feather (BOF) session.
Full schedule published here: https://hasgeek.com/fifthelephant/2019/schedule
For more information about The Fifth Elephant, sponsorships, or any other information call +91-7676332020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
JSFoo:VueDay 2019 sponsors:
Tutorial: Meet TransmogrifAI, Open Source AutoML powering Salesforce Einstein
Session type: Tutorial
In this talk we will explain how TransmogrifAI - AutoML library on top of Apache spark helps build automated machine learning pipelines with features engineering, feature selection. It provides Automatic Model selection along with automated model hyper parameter tuning.
- Need of Multicloud and multi tenant models
- Lessons learned while building Einstein platform
- How traditional machine learning works
- Introducing TransmogrifAI
- Type Hierarchy
- Automatic Feature Engineering across text, categorical, numerical, spatial features
- Handling label leakage
- Autmatic Model Selection and hyper parameter tuning
- Models supported currently
- Uses cases being solved in production
Familiarity with ML, Scala and Spark is good to have, but is not necessary to attend this tutorial.
The following requirements must be fulfilled before attending this tutorial:
- Laptop with 8GB RAM is a must.
- Ubuntu and Mac OS are suitable for this workshop.
- Install latest version of docker (version 18.0 or above)
- Run this command: docker pull beakerx/beakerx
Rajdeep is leading Industries Einstein team at Salesforce which is leveraging TransmogirfAI based data pipeline to solve ML problems across domains. He has overall 19 years of Software experience and has written 3 books in area on ML and DL.