Elasticsearch Workshop: Search and Beyond
Elasticsearch is a great technology and very to get started with. But over a period of time, Elasticsearch can be moulded to support various use cases especially Logging, Metrics, APM. But the core of it is the Search and its APIs. This workshop would improve your understanding on configuring Elasticsearch for production.
Also introduce latest features in Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana and Beats.
- Overview of Elastic Stack (ELK-B)
- Getting started with Elasticsearch (Terms and Components)
- Securing the cluster end to end
- Lifecycle of a document
- Querying, Managing, Maintaining Data using REST APIs
- Ingesting data through Logstash & Beats
- Best practices and sizing for various use cases
- Basic knowledge of REST APIs & Distributed System
- Access to a laptop/system with a browser, preferably Linux as OS.
Aravind is passionate about evangelising technology, meeting developers and helping in solving their problems. He is a backend developer and has seven years of development experience. Currently he works at Elastic as Developer Advocate and looks after the Developer Relation function of India & SE Asia.