Droidcon is India's first national Android conference and is a part of the worldwide Droidcon series of events. This is a technical conference, for developers by developers.
Sessions are for 45 minutes each (30 speaking, 5 Q&A, 10 transition). We will have three parallel tracks over two days, with 8 sessions per track per day. Workshop sessions are 60 minutes each (50 speaking, 10 minutes for transition between rooms).
We recommend you illustrate your sessions with demos of your own code and applications. Please refrain from making a pitch without explaining how it works, as your primary audience will be developers.
Sessions will be ranked by community voting and selected by a program committee with representation from the local community and the international Droidcon events. Confirmed speakers get free tickets to the event. Anyone who proposes to speak but isn't confirmed will still get early bird pricing. If you've proposed to speak, there's no need to rush to buy a ticket. We'll be in touch with you.
Participants may reserve their tickets from http://droidcon.doattend.com.
The event will have three parallel tracks. The list below will be consolidated down to three by the program committee.
android camera porting
Objective is to give complete guide on how to port or enable camera port on android software stack.
Presentation will cove
1. Android HAL layer
2. How to integrate camera sensor.
3. Based on comments live demo will be presented
- Power plug
- Ethernet plug
- Over 6+ years of embedded domain experience on various embedded platforms including Linux and Android and multiple System-On-Chips.
- Active contributor to rowboat.org, a portal for code development for Android platforms - with various Cortex-A8 based devices.
- Volunteer actively engaged with institutions likes CDAC, IIT Kanpur, and IEEE to provide workshops on Android related topics, including the fundamentals, application and driver development.