July 2023 Rustacean meetup schedule update - 3 There are a few updates. We have 5 talks. One of the speakers for the session had to back out. The timing for the meetup is 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM. Speakers are … more
This will be an in person meetup, and we are happy to accept submissions for talks if any.
Anyone interested in Rust is welcomed to join. While we will have no specific agenda, attendees can discuss, speak or ask about
- Get help or clarification on any specific topic or question
- Speak about project or something you are working or looking to work on
- Share any specific experience on using Rust in any of your projects
- Discuss any book/topic/library/blog in Rust
- Want to propose a reading group?
- Anything Rust
RISCulator RISCulator is a lightweight RISC-V emulator built using rust. I am developing this tool to make it easier for people learning RISC-V. RISCulator emulates a RISC-V processor, which is an open instruction-set architecture. It takes a .bin file from the riscv-gcc compiler and runs it through the emulation where it emulates the fetch stage and goes on to visually display the inner workings… more