July 2023 Rustacean meetup schedule update - 3 There are a few updates. We have 5 talks. One of the speakers for the session had to back out. The timing for the meetup is 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM. Speakers are … more
This will be an in person meetup, and we are happy to accept submissions for talks if any.
Anyone interested in Rust is welcomed to join. While we will have no specific agenda, attendees can discuss, speak or ask about
- Get help or clarification on any specific topic or question
- Speak about project or something you are working or looking to work on
- Share any specific experience on using Rust in any of your projects
- Discuss any book/topic/library/blog in Rust
- Want to propose a reading group?
- Anything Rust
The Future of Graphics on Web: WGPU & Rust
WGPU is the answer to the question,
What more can we do with a GPU than draw pixels to the screen?
This is less of a talk and more of a quick showcase of a WGPU project that can draw things to the screen and compute everything on GPUs, providing us with magnitudes more performance.
The entire codebase itself is going to be available openly after the talk, or if you are eager you may be able to find it on my GitHub.
Rust Engineer @ DeepSource