Rootconf is HasGeek’s annual conference – and now a growing community – around DevOps, systems engineering, DevSecOps, security and cloud. The annual Rootconf conference takes place in May each year, with the exception of 2019 when the conference will be held in June.
Besides the annual conference, we also run meetups, one-off public lectures, debates and open houses on DevOps, systems engineering, distributed systems, legacy infrastructure, and topics related to Rootconf.
This is the place to submit proposals for your work, and get them peer reviewed by practitioners from the community.
Topics for submission:
We seek proposals – for short and long talks, as well as workshops and tutorials – on the following topics:
- Case studies of shift from batch processing to stream processing
- Real-life examples of service discovery
- Case studies on move from monolith to service-oriented architecture
- Network security
- Monitoring, logging and alerting – running small-scale and large-scale systems
- Cloud architecture – implementations and lessons learned
- Optimizing infrastructure
- Immutable infrastructure
- Aligning people and teams with infrastructure at scale
- Security for infrastructure
If you have questions/queries, write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Singularity container solution for compute based workloads
Workshop on using Singularity to enable Scalable interactive workflow and Generalised GPU support in Singularity .
The container solution for compute driven workloads .
1 Bit knowledge about containers
2 Laptop for handson
I am from Upcloud.
I am a researcher in the field of Advanced Algorithms and models , I am Open Source contributor for a few organizations like Fossasia , Mozilla , IBM .Likes to spread knowledge and help others .Having a passion for solving Accessibility issues and I love going hackathons, attending conferences, and Travelling.