Rootconf is HasGeek’s annual conference – and now a growing community – around DevOps, systems engineering, DevSecOps, security and cloud. The annual Rootconf conference takes place in May each year, with the exception of 2019 when the conference will be held in June.
Besides the annual conference, we also run meetups, one-off public lectures, debates and open houses on DevOps, systems engineering, distributed systems, legacy infrastructure, and topics related to Rootconf.
This is the place to submit proposals for your work, and get them peer reviewed by practitioners from the community.
Topics for submission:
We seek proposals – for short and long talks, as well as workshops and tutorials – on the following topics:
- Case studies of shift from batch processing to stream processing
- Real-life examples of service discovery
- Case studies on move from monolith to service-oriented architecture
- Network security
- Monitoring, logging and alerting – running small-scale and large-scale systems
- Cloud architecture – implementations and lessons learned
- Optimizing infrastructure
- Immutable infrastructure
- Aligning people and teams with infrastructure at scale
- Security for infrastructure
If you have questions/queries, write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Deployment Automation Framework | A Platform Agnostic Approach
Automated deployments has always been a complex topic considering diverse nature of tech stacks and infrastructure platforms.
For achieving one stop application and stream lining deployment automation for dev teams through an environment agnostic approach. Edge has stood the test of times in this constant endeavor of ensuring zero downtime production deployments across all platforms and current world of growing tech stacks
- Inspirations for ideal Deployment Automation Framework
- Platform agnostic & env. agnostic
- Benefits of Canary Strategy
- Blue Green Deployments
- Tech stack & architecture
- Integration with change control system
- Staggered or Zero Downtime Deployments
- Fabric – Remote Command Execution
- Env. Agnostic Projects
Paritosh Anand is Leads DevOps Engineer at MakeMyTrip.
He strives to bridge the gaps between all the teams to attain high standards of DevOps tools and approach. He is a propellent of Docker oriented approach and developed and Deployment Automation Framework - Edge. Loves brainstorming and developing creative solutions to improve efficiency.