Deployment Automation Framework | A Platform Agnostic Approach
Submitted by Paritosh Anand (@paritosh) on Thursday, 11 April 2019
Section: Crisp talk Technical level: Intermediate Status: Submitted
Automated deployments has always been a complex topic considering diverse nature of tech stacks and infrastructure platforms.
For achieving one stop application and stream lining deployment automation for dev teams through an environment agnostic approach. Edge has stood the test of times in this constant endeavor of ensuring zero downtime production deployments across all platforms and current world of growing tech stacks
- Inspirations for ideal Deployment Automation Framework
- Platform agnostic & env. agnostic
- Benefits of Canary Strategy
- Blue Green Deployments
- Tech stack & architecture
- Integration with change control system
- Staggered or Zero Downtime Deployments
- Fabric – Remote Command Execution
- Env. Agnostic Projects
Paritosh Anand is Leads DevOps Engineer at MakeMyTrip.
He strives to bridge the gaps between all the teams to attain high standards of DevOps tools and approach. He is a propellent of Docker oriented approach and developed and Deployment Automation Framework - Edge. Loves brainstorming and developing creative solutions to improve efficiency.