18 Sat 09:00 AM – 05:40 PM IST
Accepting submissions till 30 Nov 2019, 11:59 PM
Rootconf is a platform to discuss real-world problems around Site Reliability Engineering (SRE), DevOps for data engineering platforms, evaluating and adopting technologies such as Kubernetes and containers, and DevSecOps.
Rootconf Delhi edition will be held on 18 January 2020 at the India International Centre (IIC).
Speakers from Flipkart, Hotstar, MindTickle, Red Hat and Naukri.com will discuss the following topics:
To know more about Rootconf, check the following resources:
For information about the event, tickets (bulk discounts automatically apply on 5+ and 10+ tickets) and speaking, call Rootconf on 7676332020 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Istio is an open source independent service mesh which hepls us securing and monitoring our applications on a Kubernetes cluster.
I will discuss the benefits of using Istio with a kubernetes deployment.
Key takeways: Benefits of Istio and how to use it for monitoring and securing Kubernetes applications.
Basics of Kuberenetes
- Microservices communication using services
- Creating Kuberenets Cluster and deploying a sample app
- Understanding Service Mesh
- Features offered
- How to setup
- Deploy secured application using Istio
- Use Istio to monitor the application status
A laptop to perform hands-on.
I am Mamta Jha. With 15 years of industry experience and in that 6 years in is Cloud and DevOps. I am presently working with DigitalOcean as a Senior Developer Advocate. I have delivered more than 50 Kubernetes workshops with various MNC in my previous role as a Trainer. In my past job I have been a Corporate trainer delivering AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, Docker and various other DevOps technologies trainings, workshops and have been a Red Hat Certified Instructor too.
I have strong technical hands on background in architecting and designing cloud, DevOps and Automation based solutions. My core competency is in architecting solutions around Kubernetes, DevOps, Data Science and ML services.
• Experienced in migrating, deploying and managing cluster of containers using various Orchestration tools.
• Designed/Migrate large & complex applications for various clients.
• Passionate about Automating Configuration Management with Ansible/Chef and setting up Kubernetes cluster either on on-Prem or cloud
• Experienced in architecting and implementing DevOps E2E solutions, implementing the complete CI/CD pipeline for clients and also implement DevOps in Cloud using various tools.
Certification: RHCE RHEL 7, RHCE OpenStack, OpenShift, Ansible, Chef, Docker and Google Cloud.