About Rootconf 2019:
The seventh edition of Rootconf is a two-track conference with:
- Security talks and tutorials in audi 1 and 2 on 21 June.
- Talks on DevOps, distributed systems and SRE in audi 1 and audi 2 on 22 June.
Topics and schedule:
View full schedule here: https://hasgeek.com/rootconf/2019/schedule
Rootconf 2019 includes talks and Birds of Feather (BOF) sessions on:
- OSINT and its applications
- Key management, encryption and its costs
- Running a bug bounty programme in your organization
- PolarDB architecture as Cloud Native Architecture, developed by Alibaba Cloud
- SRE and running distributed teams
- Routing security
- Log analytics
- Enabling SRE via automated feedback loops
- TOR for DevOps
Who should attend Rootconf?
- DevOps programmers
- DevOps leads
- Systems engineers
- Infrastructure security professionals and experts
- DevSecOps teams
- Cloud service providers
- Companies with heavy cloud usage
- Providers of the pieces on which an organization’s IT infrastructure runs – monitoring, log management, alerting, etc
- Organizations dealing with large network systems where data must be protected
- VPs of engineering
- Engineering managers looking to optimize infrastructure and teams
For information about Rootconf and bulk ticket purchases, contact email@example.com or call 7676332020. Only community sponsorships available.
Rootconf 2019 sponsors:
Scaling DevOps - A Practical Guide
In today’s world of digital disruption DevOps adoption is a necessity. This session tries to give an outline of methodology, processes and tools that can help fast track adoption based on a real project delivery experience. Will talk about the engineering practices, DevOps maturity models to begin with and how to chalk out scaling DevOps as the organization wide adoption grows.
The session has three sections. 1. DevOps - what it means when it comes to accelerating delivery in digital world. 2. How to proceed with design and implementation. Here will talk about real world script snippets, technical knowhow, challenges faced and how to strategize successful adoption. In last section 3. Will talk about how to scale the implementation to meet increased demands within the organization as more and more teams are onboarded.
https://linkedin.com/in/utpalsen Have designed and implemented multiple large scale DevOps adoption journeys. Wanted to share findings from one of those implementation focusing on scaling DevOps.