About Rootconf 2019:
The seventh edition of Rootconf is a two-track conference with:
- Security talks and tutorials in audi 1 and 2 on 21 June.
- Talks on DevOps, distributed systems and SRE in audi 1 and audi 2 on 22 June.
Topics and schedule:
View full schedule here: https://hasgeek.com/rootconf/2019/schedule
Rootconf 2019 includes talks and Birds of Feather (BOF) sessions on:
- OSINT and its applications
- Key management, encryption and its costs
- Running a bug bounty programme in your organization
- PolarDB architecture as Cloud Native Architecture, developed by Alibaba Cloud
- SRE and running distributed teams
- Routing security
- Log analytics
- Enabling SRE via automated feedback loops
- TOR for DevOps
Who should attend Rootconf?
- DevOps programmers
- DevOps leads
- Systems engineers
- Infrastructure security professionals and experts
- DevSecOps teams
- Cloud service providers
- Companies with heavy cloud usage
- Providers of the pieces on which an organization’s IT infrastructure runs – monitoring, log management, alerting, etc
- Organizations dealing with large network systems where data must be protected
- VPs of engineering
- Engineering managers looking to optimize infrastructure and teams
For information about Rootconf and bulk ticket purchases, contact email@example.com or call 7676332020. Only community sponsorships available.
Rootconf 2019 sponsors:
Network Automation with Ansible
Ansible is an open source automation tool that gives your team the ability to automate deploying apps, managing systems, crushing complexities. It automates the technologies that you already use and break down silos, create a culture of automation regardless whatever platforms you use. Ansible Network extends the benefits of simple, powerful, agentless automation to network engineers, administrators and teams.Network modules can configure network stack, test and validate existing network state, and discover and correct network configuration drift.
The talk will cover the key features like provisioning, configuration management of Networking devices and How Ansible becomes one Solution for all of it.
Agenda of the talk:
- What are challenges Network Engineers face.
- Why Automate Networks.
- WHY Ansible for Network Automation.
- What are the things Ansible offers for Network Automation
- How to use Ansible to resolve challenges Network Engineers/Operators face everyday
- Live demo of Configuring Networking device with Ansible
Knowledge of Networking with interest in Ansible.
Trishna works as Senior Software Engineering at Red Hat for last 2 and half years with Ansible team. She has been an active contributor to Ansible project for the last 3 years. She has given presentations mostly on Automation at open source conferences like Ansiblefest, DevConf.Cz etc and local meet ups. Her role at Red Hat involves developing for Ansible, working on solutions for Network Automation. Prior to Ansible, she used to work with Fedora and Project Atomic at Red Hat.
She loves to swim and travel.