##About Rootconf 2019:
The seventh edition of Rootconf is a two-track conference with:
- Security talks and tutorials in audi 1 and 2 on 21 June.
- Talks on DevOps, distributed systems and SRE in audi 1 and audi 2 on 22 June.
##Topics and schedule:
View full schedule here: https://hasgeek.com/rootconf/2019/schedule
Rootconf 2019 includes talks and Birds of Feather (BOF) sessions on:
- OSINT and its applications
- Key management, encryption and its costs
- Running a bug bounty programme in your organization
- PolarDB architecture as Cloud Native Architecture, developed by Alibaba Cloud
- SRE and running distributed teams
- Routing security
- Log analytics
- Enabling SRE via automated feedback loops
- TOR for DevOps
##Who should attend Rootconf?
- DevOps programmers
- DevOps leads
- Systems engineers
- Infrastructure security professionals and experts
- DevSecOps teams
- Cloud service providers
- Companies with heavy cloud usage
- Providers of the pieces on which an organization’s IT infrastructure runs -- monitoring, log management, alerting, etc
- Organizations dealing with large network systems where data must be protected
- VPs of engineering
- Engineering managers looking to optimize infrastructure and teams
For information about Rootconf and bulk ticket purchases, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7676332020. Only community sponsorships available.
##Rootconf 2019 sponsors:
In Flipkart’s cloud environment thousands of developers keep adding new applications/features to the existing tech ecosystem which makes it ever evolving. In system like this how do you find answers for challenges like:
- How do you handle large-scale failures(disasters).
- How does my service impacts our tech ecosystem.
- What all applications a particular application is taking a dependency on.
- Are a set of applications interacting in the way it was designed for.
We built Meeseeks as infrastructures-framework to solve above set of challenges and many more. Meeseeks provide core application graph data of the ecosystem and allows it to be enriched with different domain-specific data to solve for specific use cases like service orchestration in case of Business Continuity, RTO adherence for services, ensure data backups configured for all stateful deployments, impact radius of service outage to name a few.
Moreover, we will be talking about how Meeseeks provides a DAG of services which can help in service orchestration in disaster scenarios. How it provides visualization of the service dependencies and how it evolves over time. And how it can provide a notification/alerting system if an unknown/new set of services start taking a dependency on a particular service.
- Large application ecosystem and challenges
- Handling large scale failures (BCP)
- Applications of Meeseeks
He is an engineer at Flipkart Cloud Platform. He is an enthusiastic member of SF scala community. He likes to write his code using functional constructs like functors, applicatives and monads.