##About Rootconf Hyderabad:
Rootconf Hyderabad is a platform for:
- DevOps engineers
- Site Reliability Engineers (SRE)
- ML and data engineers
- Security and DevSecOps professionals
- Software engineers
to discuss real-world problems around:
- Site Reliability Engineering (SRE)
- Data and AI engineering
- Distributed systems -- observerability, microservices
- Implementing Infrastructure as Code
Speakers from Flipkart, Hotstar, Intuit, GO-JEK, MadStreetDen and Trusting Social will share their experiences with the above challenges.
Rootconf Hyderabad will be held at T-Hub, IIIT-Hyderabad Campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500032
For bulk ticket purchases,sponsorship and other inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7676332020
For information about the event, tickets (bulk discounts automatically apply on 5+ and 10+ tickets) and speaking, call Rootconf on 7676332020 or write to email@example.com.
Deploying and Managing CSP - the Browser-side Firewall
Data exfiltration attacks like Magecart have targeted a low-hanging fruit in the industry and have allowed attackers to steal millions of user’s credit card data. Existing security systems fail to prevent or even detect these attacks and this is a major blind-spot in the security monitoring systems. Content Security Policy is a standard supported in most modern browsers and can be harnessed to help increase protection against Magecart type attacks. This talk will explain how engineers in charge of infrastructure and servers can put this security measure in place and manage it effectively.
- Introduction to client-side Data Exfiltration attacks
- Introduction to Content-Security Policy
- Content Security Policy to prevent Data Exfiltration attacks
○ What is possible
○ What are the limitations
- How to design and deploy CSP to detect/prevent Data Exfiltration attacks
- How to monitor policy violations and alerts
Lavakumar Kuppan is the founder of Ironwasp Security. He is a security researcher and a product developer. He is currently developing products that automatically perform vulnerability detection and attack monitoring for the DOM.