Super charge your development with visual components
React components + Pluggable nature of css = Reusable UI Components.
- The Talk will be about creating reusable UI components that will help your feature team will delivery feature faster.
- CSS is the easiest language and the most difficult language to scale, I will explain about how to scale CSS using the help of React component.
- Brief Idea about how to think about components
- How to write css which can be plugged in to the components
- Brief Idea about composing react components
- How to write CSS: CSS is different from other programming languages and it need a different way of thinking/thought process. Will be explaining my magic recipe.
Example of how to build Reusable components
- Example code on building reusable components.
Testing the UI framework
- Some of the framework to help to find bugs
Senior front end engineer at Recruiterbox.
I have been building rich front-end applications for 7years, I have made lots of mistakes in these years and learned alots.