About ReactFoo Bangalore:
ReactFoo Bangalore comes back to its original home after completing five successful editions, India-wide:
- ReactFoo Bangalore - September 2017
- ReactFoo Pune - January 2018
- ReactFoo Hyderabad - March 2018
- ReactFoo Mumbai - May 2018
- ReactFoo Delhi - August 2018
ReactFoo Bangalore will bring together over 250 developers working with React, and who are invested in building a space for conversations around experiences using React in production.
ReactFoo Bangalore is a single-day, single track conference with talks, office hours and Birds of Feather(BoF) sessions. Workshops will be held on 1 and 3 March, before and after the conference.
Who should attend ReactFoo:
- Front-end engineers
- Teams and companies who are evaluating frameworks to use for running applications in production
- Cross platform mobile developers
ReactFoo provides you the opportunity to:
- Learn from and network with peers from the industry
- Gain insights from case studies of practical implementation, and evaluate ReactJS and React Native for your work
- Understand how to run React in production, end-to-end, rather than only build an application with React
Super charge your development with visual components
React components + Pluggable nature of css = Reusable UI Components.
- The Talk will be about creating reusable UI components that will help your feature team will delivery feature faster.
- CSS is the easiest language and the most difficult language to scale, I will explain about how to scale CSS using the help of React component.
- Brief Idea about how to think about components
- How to write css which can be plugged in to the components
- Brief Idea about composing react components
- How to write CSS: CSS is different from other programming languages and it need a different way of thinking/thought process. Will be explaining my magic recipe.
Example of how to build Reusable components
- Example code on building reusable components.
Testing the UI framework
- Some of the framework to help to find bugs
Senior front end engineer at Recruiterbox.
I have been building rich front-end applications for 7years, I have made lots of mistakes in these years and learned alots.