About ReactFoo Bangalore:
ReactFoo Bangalore comes back to its original home after completing five successful editions, India-wide:
- ReactFoo Bangalore - September 2017
- ReactFoo Pune - January 2018
- ReactFoo Hyderabad - March 2018
- ReactFoo Mumbai - May 2018
- ReactFoo Delhi - August 2018
ReactFoo Bangalore will bring together over 250 developers working with React, and who are invested in building a space for conversations around experiences using React in production.
ReactFoo Bangalore is a single-day, single track conference with talks, office hours and Birds of Feather(BoF) sessions. Workshops will be held on 1 and 3 March, before and after the conference.
Who should attend ReactFoo:
- Front-end engineers
- Teams and companies who are evaluating frameworks to use for running applications in production
- Cross platform mobile developers
ReactFoo provides you the opportunity to:
- Learn from and network with peers from the industry
- Gain insights from case studies of practical implementation, and evaluate ReactJS and React Native for your work
- Understand how to run React in production, end-to-end, rather than only build an application with React
React Suspense - Internal Working
We will go throught all in React Suspense.
1. Basic syntex of how and when to use suspense.
2. Will create a own react component for suspense and replace it via React.Suspense
3. Will demo data fetching synchronous using our own function and basic java script code and use in component.
How to use React Suspense.
How React and React Suspense works in inside react core
Who wants to learn react uses and its internals working.
We will first see a basic example how React Suspense help us in code spliting and reducing bundle size,
Then will give a demo of creating our owne Suspense Component and fetch data from server synchronous and using our owne cache and promises, this will help popele to understand how react Suspense works internally which will be heavely used once react will release concurrent mode.
No special requirements, just mic and projector and 30 mins time slot.
I am having 3.5 Years for Frontend experience, Currently Senior Frontend developer at Leena Ai, previously worked with Practo, do bunch of react and js code.
Runs JS Learning Workshop @BracketsJs
Given couple of talks in react banglore and reacr ncr.