About ReactFoo Bangalore:
ReactFoo Bangalore comes back to its original home after completing five successful editions, India-wide:
- ReactFoo Bangalore - September 2017
- ReactFoo Pune - January 2018
- ReactFoo Hyderabad - March 2018
- ReactFoo Mumbai - May 2018
- ReactFoo Delhi - August 2018
ReactFoo Bangalore will bring together over 250 developers working with React, and who are invested in building a space for conversations around experiences using React in production.
ReactFoo Bangalore is a single-day, single track conference with talks, office hours and Birds of Feather(BoF) sessions. Workshops will be held on 1 and 3 March, before and after the conference.
Who should attend ReactFoo:
- Front-end engineers
- Teams and companies who are evaluating frameworks to use for running applications in production
- Cross platform mobile developers
ReactFoo provides you the opportunity to:
- Learn from and network with peers from the industry
- Gain insights from case studies of practical implementation, and evaluate ReactJS and React Native for your work
- Understand how to run React in production, end-to-end, rather than only build an application with React
Hosting React app on SharePoint
Most enterprises use SharePoint as their primary collaboration portal. SharePoint offers it’s own way to build component based pages, React can handle this too well. All other functions - authentication, data etc are handled by SharePoint ecosystem. Arming it with react would make it a perfect suite for simpe and semi-complex web applications.
- What is SharePoint?
- Why SharePoint + React combo is perfect for apps
- Demo: Hosting a React app on Sharepoint
- (optional) Demo: Setting up a quick CI/CD pipeline to deploy solutions to SharePoint QA using One Drive + SharePoint Libraries + (Flow)
Nothing specific, this is going to be more like a demo not hands on session.
Technical Architect at Applied Materials.