About ReactFoo Mumbai
- Latest features of React
- Webpack, GraphQL and Apollo
- React Native
- Front-end workflows and design systems
- CSS and React
ReactFoo Mumbai is a single-day event with full-length and crisp talks, and Birds Of Feather (BOF) sessions on how to grow your career as a front-end engineer, and on state management.
On 27 May, we are hosting a hands-on workshop on GraphQL and Apollo conducted by Kiran Abburi. Workshop tickets have to be purchased separately.
Who should attend
- JS engineers from enterprises.
- JS engineers from startups.
- Cross-platform mobile developers.
- Front-end engineers.
Why you should attend?
- To learn from and network with peers from the industry.
- To gain insights from case studies of practical implementation, and evaluate ReactJS and React Native for your work.
- To program better with React and React Native.
If you are attending ReactFoo Mumbai, submit a flash talk – of 5 mins – about a project you are working on or a tool you have discovered and that you’d like the community to benefit from.
ReactFoo Mumbai conference – 26 May 2018 at ISDI DICE, Lower Parel, Mumbai.
GraphQL and Apollo workshop – on 27 May 2018 at Endurance International, Goregaon, Mumbai
For more information about speaking, ReactFoo, sponsorships, tickets, or any other information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7676332020.
Event website: https://reactfoo.in/2018-mumbai/
The magic of React Router 4
React Router 4 reimagined routing for React Single Page Apps. Thinking of Router as a Component is a big paradigm shift. We will explore what is new in React Router 4
- How routing worked in MVC apps till now
- What is new in React Router 4
- Router as a Component
- How routing should work for a Single Page Apps
- How React Router 4 makes routing a pleasure to work with
Souvik is a JS enthusiasts with 15 years experience in the industry. His day job is to set up a team on React project in Tesco Bengaluru. He loves to code equally well in React as well as in Angular. Currently he is spending a lot of time exploring Conversational UI.