##About ReactFoo Mumbai
- Latest features of React
- Webpack, GraphQL and Apollo
- React Native
- Front-end workflows and design systems
- CSS and React
ReactFoo Mumbai is a single-day event with full-length and crisp talks, and Birds Of Feather (BOF) sessions on how to grow your career as a front-end engineer, and on state management.
On 27 May, we are hosting a hands-on workshop on GraphQL and Apollo conducted by Kiran Abburi. Workshop tickets have to be purchased separately.
- JS engineers from enterprises.
- JS engineers from startups.
- Cross-platform mobile developers.
- Front-end engineers.
- To learn from and network with peers from the industry.
- To gain insights from case studies of practical implementation, and evaluate ReactJS and React Native for your work.
- To program better with React and React Native.
If you are attending ReactFoo Mumbai, submit a flash talk – of 5 mins – about a project you are working on or a tool you have discovered and that you’d like the community to benefit from.
ReactFoo Mumbai conference – 26 May 2018 at ISDI DICE, Lower Parel, Mumbai.
GraphQL and Apollo workshop – on 27 May 2018 at Endurance International, Goregaon, Mumbai
For more information about speaking, ReactFoo, sponsorships, tickets, or any other information contact email@example.com or call 7676332020.
Event website: https://reactfoo.in/2018-mumbai/
Pragmatic approach to Server Side Rendering
Create React App is unopinianated about SSR and does not support it out of the box. There are some plugins on CRA to enable SSR but those are not officially supported. Next.js is the most supported library in community to enable SSR but can we use it for production quality applications? What are the other possible ways to achieve SSR?
- Why Server Side Rendering?
- Why CRA does not support SSR?
- Work around to enable SSR in CRA
- Manual tweaking of server.js to enable SSR
- Comparative studies of different approaches to SSR
Souvik is a JS enthusiasts with 15 years experience in the industry. His day job is to set up a team on React project in Tesco Bengaluru. He loves to code equally well in React as well as in Angular. Currently he is spending a lot of time exploring Conversational UI.