About the event
After successful editions in Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad and Mumbai, ReactFoo travels to Delhi. The Delhi edition will focus on the following topics:
- Performance and React.
- Performance, in general.
- Architecture with React.
- Alternatives to React – such as Angular, Vue and other frameworks – why these worked / did not work for your use-case.
- Mobile engineering with ReactNative or alternatives.
We invite developers and architects from large and small organizations to share their stories and insights with the community. You can either propose:
- Full length talks of 40 mins duration.
- Short talks of 20 mins duration.
- Birds Of Feather (BOF) sessions.
- Hands-on workshops for 3-6 hour duration.
Workshops on 19th August will be announced shortly. 30-40 participants will be admitted to each workshop. Workshop tickets have to be purchased separately.
Who should attend
- Front-end engineers
- JS engineers from enterprises.
- JS engineers from startups.
- Cross-platform mobile developers.
Why you should attend?
- To learn from and network with peers from the industry.
- To gain insights from case studies of practical implementation, and evaluate ReactJS and React Native for your work.
- To program better with React and React Native.
Talk selection process
Speakers from previous editions will review proposals and vote on them. In order to make it to the shortlist, your submission must contain the following information:
- Key insights you will present, or takeaways for the audience.
- Overall flow of the content.
You must submit links to videos of talks you have delivered in the past, or record and upload a two-min self-recorded video explaining what your talk is about, and why is it relevant for this event.
Also consider submitting links to the following along with your proposal:
- A detailed outline, or
- Mindmap, explaining the structure of the talk, or
- Draft slides.
Honorarium for selected speakers; travel grants
Selected speakers and workshop instructors will receive an honorarium of Rs. 3,000 each, at the end of their talk. Confirmed speakers and instructors also get a pass to the conference. We do not provide free passes for speakers’ colleagues and spouses.
Owing to a tight budget, we will not be able to offer travel grants or accommodation for this event.
India International Centre (IIC), Seminar Hall 1, 2 & 3, 1st Floor, Kamaladevi Block, 40 Max Mueller Marg, Lodhi Gardens, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi, Delhi 110003.
ReactFoo Delhi conference – 18 August 2018.
ReactFoo Delhi hands-on workshops – 19 August 2018
Last date for submissions - 30 June 2018.
For more information about speaking, ReactFoo, sponsorships, tickets, or any other information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7676332020.
Event website: https://reactfoo.in/2018-delhi/
Hidden performance gems in chrome dev tools we use @Microsoft.
The talk will be going to focus on lot of techniques we used @ Microsoft to measure our performance and how you can leverage the same in your React application directly from the chrome dev tools.
This talk will mostly be the live performance analysis of the random website and various techniques to improve them as we do @ Microsoft.
Few quick topics that will be covered are below:
1) Quick walk through to how to use the flame charts in the chrome dev tools in order to measure the performace.
2) Different profiling technique and how to use them.
You should know how to open developer console in chrome if not don’t worry I will teach you mutiple ways to do it :)
I am rachit gulati a.k.a
- Me: http://rachitgulati.com
- Github: https://github.com/rachitgulati
- Stackoverflow: https://stackoverflow.com/users/1632286/squiroid