##About the event
After successful editions in Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad and Mumbai, ReactFoo travels to Delhi. The Delhi edition will focus on the following topics:
- Performance and React.
- Performance, in general.
- Architecture with React.
- Alternatives to React – such as Angular, Vue and other frameworks – why these worked / did not work for your use-case.
- Mobile engineering with ReactNative or alternatives.
We invite developers and architects from large and small organizations to share their stories and insights with the community. You can either propose:
- Full length talks of 40 mins duration.
- Short talks of 20 mins duration.
- Birds Of Feather (BOF) sessions.
- Hands-on workshops for 3-6 hour duration.
Workshops on 19th August will be announced shortly. 30-40 participants will be admitted to each workshop. Workshop tickets have to be purchased separately.
- Front-end engineers
- JS engineers from enterprises.
- JS engineers from startups.
- Cross-platform mobile developers.
- To learn from and network with peers from the industry.
- To gain insights from case studies of practical implementation, and evaluate ReactJS and React Native for your work.
- To program better with React and React Native.
Speakers from previous editions will review proposals and vote on them. In order to make it to the shortlist, your submission must contain the following information:
- Key insights you will present, or takeaways for the audience.
- Overall flow of the content.
You must submit links to videos of talks you have delivered in the past, or record and upload a two-min self-recorded video explaining what your talk is about, and why is it relevant for this event.
Also consider submitting links to the following along with your proposal:
- A detailed outline, or
- Mindmap, explaining the structure of the talk, or
- Draft slides.
Selected speakers and workshop instructors will receive an honorarium of Rs. 3,000 each, at the end of their talk. Confirmed speakers and instructors also get a pass to the conference. We do not provide free passes for speakers’ colleagues and spouses.
Owing to a tight budget, we will not be able to offer travel grants or accommodation for this event.
India International Centre (IIC), Seminar Hall 1, 2 & 3, 1st Floor, Kamaladevi Block, 40 Max Mueller Marg, Lodhi Gardens, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi, Delhi 110003.
ReactFoo Delhi conference – 18 August 2018.
ReactFoo Delhi hands-on workshops – 19 August 2018
Last date for submissions - 30 June 2018.
For more information about speaking, ReactFoo, sponsorships, tickets, or any other information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7676332020.
Event website: https://reactfoo.in/2018-delhi/
Building Microfrontends with React
SPAs are the monoliths of the frontend world, and can become increasingly difficult to maintain as your app grows large. Microfrontends apply the principles of microservices to the frontend apps.
During this talk we’ll walk you through our journey of building a microfrontend architecture using React and Node. We’ll talk about how it greatly simplified our architecture, and improved our ability to deploy fast. We’ll talk about some of the challenges we faced and also some of the so called anti-patterns we adopted that improved perceived performance.
Basic knowledge of React and Node
Nisheed Jagadish is a Sr. Manager Experience Technology with Publicis.Sapient. He consults various teams on their frontend architecture stack. He loves to hack together bespoke solutions for scalability and reusability. He has many passions including IoT, Robotics, ML and AI.