Server benchmarking : Apache, Nginx and LiteSpeed Web Server
This talk will be practical demostration of web server benchmark testing. I will also talk about my experience on Nginx and Apache servers to handle large trafic webisite.
This talk will cover the below topics.
- About Web Servers (Nginx/Apache/Light Speed)
- Performance Matrix(Memory, CPU, Network I/O, Disk I/O)
- Benchmark test with concurrent request between Apache2.2 Vs Nginx ( with Vanilla configuration)
3.1 Benchmark on Big Image
3.2 Benchmark on Static Content File i,e. (. HTML)
3.3 Benchmark on PHP file (PHP website)
- Architecture of Nginx / Apache and test result
- How to configure Nginx and Apache
This talk will be practical demostration of above use cases. I will also talk about my experience on Nginx and Apache servers to handle large trafic webisite.
The talk is best suited for developers and devOps guys. Linux working knowlegde will help but is not necessary to understand this talk. Basic knowlegde of web servers in order to understand this talk.
RHCE/PHP/Zend Certified/Technical Architect with 8+ years of Full-stack development experience in Python, PHP, MySQL and MongoDB. Expertise in scaling large traffic enterprise applications. Working with Schlumberger