Journey towards SVG Ninja Land
SVG is one of the most powerful but under-utilised tool of the modern web. This talk would focus on utilising the power of SVGs beyond using them as static images and background images.
- SVG Very Very Basics
- Shapes/Tags Available (eg. circle, polyline, line, etc)
- Fills and strokes
- Icon Fonts Vs SVG and SVG Spriting
- SVG Scaling: SVG Viewport and values for preserveAspectRatio
- SVG Animation using CSS
- SVG Filters
- Using SVG Creatively in your project
- SVG optimisation techniques at design level
Slides to be updated soon!
- Basic HTML & CSS knowledge
- An Open Mind.
- How I made an Interactive, Scroll-Animations website load in less than 3 seconds! (Blog post/Video) https://prashantsani.com/spider/2017/02/09/portfolio-website-2017-behind-the-scenes/
- Greensock Showcase: https://greensock.com/?showcase=prashant-sani
- Mindsparkle Showcase: http://mindsparklemag.com/website/prashants-portfolio/