HTTP 2 and What's it all about
Submitted by Ankit Jain (@ankitjaininfo) on Sunday, 7 December 2014
- Create awareness of upcoming HTTP 2 protocol.
- As a web-developer what you need to be prepared of.
- HTTP1.1 and current limitations. Where are we. How developers mitigate these limitations. The need of a new protocol.
- A little background of HTTP2.0, how it got started, current status, future adoption.
- HTTP2.0 Features: Multiplexing, Server Push, Header Compression.
- How it affects web developer’s job.
- What a Web Developer need to worry about.
I’m a Full Stack Developer with 8 years of experience across platforms. Currently working with Gainsight. Building scalable applications is what attracts me most. Call me anytime for any new challenge for Nodejs, Mongo, Redis and Android..