JSFoo is a platform for:
- Front-end engineers
- Fullstack developers
- Web application development teams
- Senior architects
- Share insights from work on web application development.
- Learn from peers.
- Understand perspectives on component architecture, front-end security, performance and emerging trends.
Talks from previous editions of JSFoo are published on hasgeek.tv/jsfoo
The Pune edition will be held on 28 February 2020 at MCCIA, Pune.
View schedule on https://hasgeek.com/jsfoo/2020-pune/schedule
JSFoo Pune 2020 will cover the following topics:
- Monorepos and tools to use for collaborating across large teams.
- Typescript - patterns and anti-patterns.
- New developments: ESNext
- DevSecOps for front-end; building defenses for client-side attacks.
- DevOps for front-end, including discussions on Kubernetes.
- PureScript and production use cases.
For inquiries about speaking/collaborating with JSFoo, write to email@example.com
Speaker Travel Sponsor
Devlin Duldulao @NDC London
Learn how to prevent common vulnerabilities such as XSS, injection, and third-party vulnerabilities
In this talk, I’ll go over some of the most common vulnerabilities that directly affect developers and how you can make simple changes to prevent them. This is not an exhaustive list, but it’s a great place to get started.
Devlin Duldulao is a Microsoft MVP, an Auth0 Ambassador, a trainer, a conference speaker, and a senior consultant at Inmeta. He loves going to universities and user groups to share his expertise.