JSFoo is a platform for:
- Front-end engineers
- Fullstack developers
- Web application development teams
- Senior architects
- Share insights from work on web application development.
- Learn from peers.
- Understand perspectives on component architecture, front-end security, performance and emerging trends.
Talks from previous editions of JSFoo are published on hasgeek.tv/jsfoo
The Pune edition will be held on 28 February 2020 at MCCIA, Pune.
View schedule on https://hasgeek.com/jsfoo/2020-pune/schedule
JSFoo Pune 2020 will cover the following topics:
- Monorepos and tools to use for collaborating across large teams.
- Typescript - patterns and anti-patterns.
- New developments: ESNext
- DevSecOps for front-end; building defenses for client-side attacks.
- DevOps for front-end, including discussions on Kubernetes.
- PureScript and production use cases.
For inquiries about speaking/collaborating with JSFoo, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker Travel Sponsor
Accessibility : Achieving WCAG 2.0 Compliance
WCAG stands for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, these guidelines will make content more accessible to a wider range of people with disabilities. These are platform independent and address the accessibility of web content on desktops, laptops, tablets, and mobile devices.
Coding a WCAG-compliant website is achievable with minimal expense & minimal impact on usability with some basic guidelines and strategies.
In this talk, Aayush will highlight the entry barriers to accessibility, helping you with the tools required to analyze your website & make it WCAG 2.0 compliant.
The talk will cover these topics:
1. What and Why Accessibility?
2. Introduction of WCAG 2.0
3. Adrressing Issues in Websites
4. Solving Accessibility with WCAG 2.0
5. Accessibility Acts over the Globe
6. Future of Accessibility
Aayush is a Google Developer Expert for Web Technologies, thriving to innovate frontend with accessible Interfaces. An innovation strategist and Massachusetts Institute of Technology Bootcamper graduate, he brings 4+ years of experience in Web Development, Accessibility with his expertise in Angular Framework.
Since, 2+ years, he has mentored around 1 lakh students across the globe for Udacity under Google Scholarship programmes and 20+ startups under Pluralsight. Aayush has always been a prominent voice for FOSSASIA during GSoC and has been contributing continuously to the growth of the communities such as FOSSASIA, NASA and CloudCV.
He has a passion for solving Accessibility issues and currently working on his startup.