JSFoo is a platform for:
- Front-end engineers
- Fullstack developers
- Web application development teams
- Senior architects
- Share insights from work on web application development.
- Learn from peers.
- Understand perspectives on component architecture, front-end security, performance and emerging trends.
Talks from previous editions of JSFoo are published on hasgeek.tv/jsfoo
The Pune edition will be held on 28 February 2020 at MCCIA, Pune.
View schedule on https://hasgeek.com/jsfoo/2020-pune/schedule
JSFoo Pune 2020 will cover the following topics:
- Monorepos and tools to use for collaborating across large teams.
- Typescript - patterns and anti-patterns.
- New developments: ESNext
- DevSecOps for front-end; building defenses for client-side attacks.
- DevOps for front-end, including discussions on Kubernetes.
- PureScript and production use cases.
For inquiries about speaking/collaborating with JSFoo, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker Travel Sponsor
The talks gives an Introduction of the functional programming paradigm and explains how it differs from Impertive & Object oriented programming. The session will kickstart the journey of Functional programming or makes a developer better at the FP by understanding the pattern more deeply. It covers some of the principles of coding such as DRY (Don’t repeat yourself), YAGNI(ya ain’t gonna need it), Single responsiblity, loose couping high cohesion, The principle of least surprise. Target audience is
- Introduction to functional programming.
- What it FP?
- How it differs from Impertive & OOP?
- Why functional programming?
- What is function in FP?
- Basic Idea
- Write predicable & testable code.
- Practical examples