JSFoo is in its ninth edition this year. Talks at JSFoo 2019 will cover the following topics:
- Component architecture – how different web components have been stitched together to build apps; outcomes on UI and performance as a result of architecture choices
- Deployment practices for front-end and how Kubernetes and CI/CD fall into this picture
- Developer experience (DX)
- Functional programming paradigms: ReasonML and ClojureScript
- Privacy and Content Security Policy (CSP)
- New developments such as SvelteJS
Speakers from Razorpay, CloudCherry, Myntra, Innovaccer, GitLab, Microsoft, Atlassian and Gramener will share their work and learnings on these topics.
Who should attend JSFoo:
JSFoo is a conference for practitioners, by practitioners. JSFoo 2019 is a conference for:
- Front-end engineers
- Senior software developers
- Team leaders and engineering managers
- Fullstack developers
- InfoSec professionals
##JSFoo 2019 details:
Dates: 27 and 28 September
Venue: NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bangalore
The following workshops have been curated for before and after the conference:
For inquiries about conference tickets, workshop tickets and any other details, call JSFoo on 7676332020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
JSFoo 2019 sponsors:
For tickets and sponsorships, contact email@example.com or call +91-7676332020. For queries about proposing talks, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
WebComponents - For Microfrontends & Re-usable Components
Today, the Web is 30 years old. It’s quater life crises are officialy over!
The journey thus far had not been easy, and without the tireless efforts of the Corporates, NGOs, Governments and the people, such a technological marvel could not have existed.
The specifications commities have a huge role in shaping the Web, and one such specification is Web Components. A specifications to define, register and render your own HTML components was passed in 2015, and since then has really improved too!
Let’s get building!
- What are Web components?
- Need to create web components
- Web component specification to Technology used => How Web Works (specifications to implementations)
- How to build your own web components => Reusable Interface unites for the new computing age
I am an aspiring developer advocate, DIY enthusiast, a little extrovert and also a flexible opinionated guy.
Just after graduation in 2015, I worked for Bing Search Engine team for a couple of years and since then have been working on my own venture here in Noida.
We work as a product house, who also provide specialized services if and when needed, in the domain of Web Technologies and IoT.
- Link to slides @MozillaPunjab LPU on 24th March
- Link to github repo used
- Session Notes
- Social profiles:
- Twitter @karx_brb
- Github karx