JSFoo is in its ninth edition this year. Talks at JSFoo 2019 will cover the following topics:
- Component architecture – how different web components have been stitched together to build apps; outcomes on UI and performance as a result of architecture choices
- Deployment practices for front-end and how Kubernetes and CI/CD fall into this picture
- Developer experience (DX)
- Functional programming paradigms: ReasonML and ClojureScript
- Privacy and Content Security Policy (CSP)
- New developments such as SvelteJS
Speakers from Razorpay, CloudCherry, Myntra, Innovaccer, GitLab, Microsoft, Atlassian and Gramener will share their work and learnings on these topics.
JSFoo is a conference for practitioners, by practitioners. JSFoo 2019 is a conference for:
- Front-end engineers
- Senior software developers
- Team leaders and engineering managers
- Fullstack developers
- InfoSec professionals
##JSFoo 2019 details:
Dates: 27 and 28 September
Venue: NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bangalore
The following workshops have been curated for before and after the conference:
For inquiries about conference tickets, workshop tickets and any other details, call JSFoo on 7676332020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For tickets and sponsorships, contact email@example.com or call +91-7676332020. For queries about proposing talks, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Progressive Web Apps: Future of web development
Welcome to the web applications of 21st century! Give your users a native-like app experience: instant load, offline experience and push notifications. During this talk, you will get a high level overview of Progressive Web Application concept, how to get started with it in Angular CLI and WorkBox, potential pitfalls and how to address them.
This talk covers what Progressive Web App is, how it differentiate from traditional web application, and how to get started. By comparing ngsw (Angular CLI implementation) and WorkBox as an alternative, I am going to mention about following aspects of PWAs:
- content caching (different strategies)
- manifest file (what should be described in it)
- push notifications
- background sync
I am going also to cover common pitfalls (problems with Angular Universal) and browser support.
Senior Software Development Engineer at Akamai Technologies.