JSFoo is in its ninth edition this year. Talks at JSFoo 2019 will cover the following topics:
- Component architecture -- how different web components have been stitched together to build apps; outcomes on UI and performance as a result of architecture choices
- Deployment practices for front-end and how Kubernetes and CI/CD fall into this picture
- Developer experience (DX)
- Functional programming paradigms: ReasonML and ClojureScript
- Privacy and Content Security Policy (CSP)
- New developments such as SvelteJS
Speakers from Razorpay, CloudCherry, Myntra, Innovaccer, GitLab, Microsoft, Atlassian and Gramener will share their work and learnings on these topics.
JSFoo is a conference for practitioners, by practitioners. JSFoo 2019 is a conference for:
- Front-end engineers
- Senior software developers
- Team leaders and engineering managers
- Fullstack developers
- InfoSec professionals
##JSFoo 2019 details:
Dates: 27 and 28 September
Venue: NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bangalore
The following workshops have been curated for before and after the conference:
For inquiries about conference tickets, workshop tickets and any other details, call JSFoo on 7676332020 or email email@example.com
For tickets and sponsorships, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-7676332020. For queries about proposing talks, write to email@example.com
Lessons learnt in Document Driven Development
The concept of document driven development is not a new concept but has been around for many years now. Our team decided to apply this approach to our product development process. That decision took us on a journey of navigating unfamiliar territory with lots of learnings. The end result was real rewards in increased efficiency and productivity and most importantly improved developer experience.
This talk is about sharing those learnings and to give you actionable points which you can apply to improve the developer experience at your company.
This talk aims to provide insights into how we improved our developer experience which in turn resulted in increased efficiency and productivity.
Major points this talk will cover -
- What is document driven development as a concept
- How document driven development improves the developer experience
- Lessons learnt in implementing this process at scale
- Tips on writing good and maintainable documentation
Ananya is a frontend developer working at Box8, as a part of the web and product team. She is passionate about all things frontend dev, advocates accessibility on the web and gets way too excited over writing good documentation. She’s also a top writer on dev.to