JSFoo is in its ninth edition this year. Talks at JSFoo 2019 will cover the following topics:
- Component architecture – how different web components have been stitched together to build apps; outcomes on UI and performance as a result of architecture choices
- Deployment practices for front-end and how Kubernetes and CI/CD fall into this picture
- Developer experience (DX)
- Functional programming paradigms: ReasonML and ClojureScript
- Privacy and Content Security Policy (CSP)
- New developments such as SvelteJS
Speakers from Razorpay, CloudCherry, Myntra, Innovaccer, GitLab, Microsoft, Atlassian and Gramener will share their work and learnings on these topics.
JSFoo is a conference for practitioners, by practitioners. JSFoo 2019 is a conference for:
- Front-end engineers
- Senior software developers
- Team leaders and engineering managers
- Fullstack developers
- InfoSec professionals
##JSFoo 2019 details:
Dates: 27 and 28 September
Venue: NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bangalore
The following workshops have been curated for before and after the conference:
For inquiries about conference tickets, workshop tickets and any other details, call JSFoo on 7676332020 or email email@example.com
For tickets and sponsorships, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-7676332020. For queries about proposing talks, write to email@example.com
Introducing my Web Infinity Gauntlet
Is your app too large to handle? Wanted to have features of many web frameworks at one place ? Want to scalable apps with a breeze ? If yes, then I’ve something in my pocket. Introducing microfrontends, the next gen approach of building scalable web apps, like you were 5 ! Let’s time travel together at the future :)
Whoa ! So I finally caught your attention on this one right? Well what I’m gonna discuss and present is far more mesmerising. When we talk about building modern Web Apps, Single Page Apps is what comes first to mind.Single Page Apps have grown in popularity due to their promise of better performance, better User Experience, thereby leading to better conversations. All of this holds true for small to medium SPAs, however as your app starts to grow, it’s a struggle of life to make changes, I know right.
SPAs have a high tendency of becoming slow and sluggish to maintain and deploy. Morover, diverse and large teams maintain a large coupling web of dependency on what the other team is building, which means breaking the car on assembling different parts :(. Also, if you have some code freaks at your disposal but they know different web frameworks, did you have a hard time making up a team? Well, not Anymore. What if I say tha you can build an app with different frameworks altogether, without the other team giving a shit about what you have made ? What if I say you can scale your frontend app like it was never complex ? What if I say you can combine all the powers of the web frameworks into a single app ??? No, I aint joking !
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 Key Takeaways 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
So in this talk, Unlike Thanos, I’ll hand you over the web gauntlet I discovered named “MICROFRONTEND”. The key takeaways from my talk might seem obvious but believe me, life’s not so predictable -
- A breese-fast intro on micro frontends
- The big “WHY” behind
-My favourite ingredient of choosing between a Microfrontend Architecture vs a SPA architecture
-Lesser knowlege is dangerous so use it under professional expert guidance. Don’t worry, I’m there. I’ll also discuss how one can easily misuse this architecture .
- A quick code walkthrough (believe me, you would get every bit of it)
- Did you ever thought that anyone could explain the micr frontend architecture using Brad Frost’s famous Atomic Design Pattern? Yeah its gonna be fun
No requirements, just some curiosity !
Hi, I’m Nikhil, a Full stack Web Developer at BITCS, India. I build scalable and reactive web apps with react, Angular and Node, and some coffee !
I am a co-creator of an npm module called create-expo-native-app, made at BITCS.
I’m an active OSS contributor and maintainer of OSSN.Documenting is something I am habitual of, that’s I blog at medium. I’m also a speaker in India, given talks at facebook developer circles, react Delhi NCR and JSLovers.
Let’s connect some day:-
More about me?- hit npx nik72619c in your terminal !
- Link to my talk slides:-
- “Teleporting through Portals in React” - https://slides.com/nik72619c/react-delhi-ncr-portals
- “Best Optimisation practices in React” at Facebook-Developer-Circles - https://slides.com/nik72619c/react-optimisation-fbdevc#/
- Video link to my Facebook-dev-circles talk - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DljM1k4Wv34BAAmQMvr7C9pFEugIzIz1
- Github:- https://www.github.com/nik72619c
- Twitter:- https://www.twitter.com/niksharma1997
- Medium:- https://medium.com/@nikhilsharmarockstar21/
- LinkedIn:- https://www.linkedin.com/in/nikhil-sharma-88b04515b/