JSFoo is in its ninth edition this year. Talks at JSFoo 2019 will cover the following topics:
- Component architecture – how different web components have been stitched together to build apps; outcomes on UI and performance as a result of architecture choices
- Deployment practices for front-end and how Kubernetes and CI/CD fall into this picture
- Developer experience (DX)
- Functional programming paradigms: ReasonML and ClojureScript
- Privacy and Content Security Policy (CSP)
- New developments such as SvelteJS
Speakers from Razorpay, CloudCherry, Myntra, Innovaccer, GitLab, Microsoft, Atlassian and Gramener will share their work and learnings on these topics.
Who should attend JSFoo:
JSFoo is a conference for practitioners, by practitioners. JSFoo 2019 is a conference for:
- Front-end engineers
- Senior software developers
- Team leaders and engineering managers
- Fullstack developers
- InfoSec professionals
##JSFoo 2019 details:
Dates: 27 and 28 September
Venue: NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bangalore
The following workshops have been curated for before and after the conference:
For inquiries about conference tickets, workshop tickets and any other details, call JSFoo on 7676332020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
JSFoo 2019 sponsors:
For tickets and sponsorships, contact email@example.com or call +91-7676332020. For queries about proposing talks, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
ES4 and ActionScript: A Forgotten Story
Can you imagine what the JS world today would have been had the ES4 proposal become a reality? As someone who made games and websites in Flash and whose first programming language was ActionScript, the only working implementation of the ES4 standard today, I can offer first hand experience on that. And while Flash might be dead today, a lot of the things that ActionScript offered are slowly making its way in the present in the form of ES6 and TypeScript.
- I have previously spoken at JSFoo in 2014.
- I have also spoken at Casual Connect Singapore in 2014
- I took a long break from public speaking, but now I want to return back to the stage and share my learnings with the world.