JSFoo is in its ninth edition this year. Talks at JSFoo 2019 will cover the following topics:
- Component architecture -- how different web components have been stitched together to build apps; outcomes on UI and performance as a result of architecture choices
- Deployment practices for front-end and how Kubernetes and CI/CD fall into this picture
- Developer experience (DX)
- Functional programming paradigms: ReasonML and ClojureScript
- Privacy and Content Security Policy (CSP)
- New developments such as SvelteJS
Speakers from Razorpay, CloudCherry, Myntra, Innovaccer, GitLab, Microsoft, Atlassian and Gramener will share their work and learnings on these topics.
JSFoo is a conference for practitioners, by practitioners. JSFoo 2019 is a conference for:
- Front-end engineers
- Senior software developers
- Team leaders and engineering managers
- Fullstack developers
- InfoSec professionals
##JSFoo 2019 details:
Dates: 27 and 28 September
Venue: NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bangalore
The following workshops have been curated for before and after the conference:
For inquiries about conference tickets, workshop tickets and any other details, call JSFoo on 7676332020 or email email@example.com
For tickets and sponsorships, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-7676332020. For queries about proposing talks, write to email@example.com
Enterprise-grade UI with open source Lightning Web Components
Earlier this year, Salesforce (Worlds #1 CRM Company) launched Lightning Web Components (LWC), a new Enterprise Grade UI framework based on modern web standards, optimized for performance and developer productivity. This framework is now open sourced which allows developers to build applications on ANY platform of their choice, and also allows them to contribute to the framework and its roadmap.
For the first few minutes, we will explain whats new in web standards which includes ES6+ features and Web Components, after which we will talk about the new enterprise grade framework and explain how it can be used, and what all features it packs with exciting demos all the way.
I currently work as a Senior Developer Evangelist for Salesforce. I have been working on the Salesforce platform for more than 5 years, hold 9 certifications, experienced in leading technical implementations, delivering webinars and talks globally, and have been at the forefront of building demos and projects on this new UI framework.