Building Scalable & Reusable Vue Web Apps for Multiple Instances
We’ll see how to efficiently build a Web App to serve different countries having varying changes. Utilising Vue’s feature to architect such Scalable & Reusable Web App.
In this talk, I’ll share how I used Vue’s feature to develop a highly scalable and reusable Web App. We’ll take an example of a web app which need to scale to multiple countries.
- Following DRY (Don’t repeat yourself) approach with Vue Mixins
- Maintaining SoC (Separation of concerns) with Vue’s component architecture
- Rendering Vue components with Dynamic imports
- Building country wise components with Webpack
- Using SCSS with Vue to scale style
- Bonus: Enabling Internationalization
- Slides: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T_vqRW9oJMvwfeCcjk7dlSv6MgQAZdBo/view?usp=sharing
- Demo App: https://codesandbox.io/s/vue-template-fgmtc?fontsize=14
- Article: https://medium.com/@prateekjaiswal/scaling-vue-app-for-multiple-instances-5b952f3d7265