Previous proposalWhy to Vue?
Building form field components in an enterprise-scale product
Submitted by Bharathvaj Ganesan (@bharathvaj) via Abhishek Balaji (@booleanbalaji) on Thursday, 1 August 2019
Section: Crisp talk (20 mins) Technical level: Intermediate Status: Confirmed & Scheduled
In an enterprise-scale product, it is quite challenging to build and maintain reusable forms using component-based frameworks like Vue, React..etc. We’ll be discussing how form fields are handled effectively at a large scale in a product like Chargebee using vue.
1. Killer pattern for creating elegant component-based form
2. Best practices and tips for creating flexible form field components
3. To understand why a business critical product like Chargebee adopted Vue
- Who we are and Why we choose Vue
- Building forms with Vue
- Challenges involved when dealing with large forms
- Why User and Developer experience matters
- Taming the form beast
- A walkthrough over the best practices while working with forms fields
- Thirst for learning
- Basic understanding of Vue