Managing State with Vuex in a Vue application
Imagine working on a large web app with hundreds of routes and components. Wouldn’t it be easier if we could store all the data we ever need inside the app, in one centralized storage location?
Every component or route inside our application will request data from the state and commits modified data back to the state and it can be quite tricky, So let’s look at implementation detail and usage of Vuex and how it simplifies the state management for us ?
1. What is state management pattern?
2. When you should be using a state management library - Vuex ?
3. Core Concepts - State, Getters, Actions, Mutations
4. Structure + implementation in a Vue App.
Familiar with Vue.
Mohit works as a Front end developer at https://indorse.io/. In past, he has been Google Summer of Code (GSOC) Mentor and Student for Mifos Initiative.
- Github - https://github.com/mbj36
- Profile - https://mbj36.xyz/