About JSFoo Coimbatore
Call for proposals
JSFoo Coimbatore is a single track event with:
- Full talks: 40 mins duration
- Crisp talk: 20 mins duration
- Birds Of Feather (BOF) sessions of 45-60 mins duration
We are accepting talks on the following topics:
- Architecture approaches (and case studies) for engineering web apps.
- Architecting for performance – case studies on how you got faster response times
- Best practices: debugging and profiling on the web, testing, measuring performance.
- Progressive Web Apps (PWA).
- Handling large volumes of data in the browser.
- Modern web technology: NativeScript, Vue
Proposals will be filtered and shortlisted by a community of past speakers and those who have been associated with JSFoo since 2011.
Make sure to add links to videos/slide decks when submitting proposals. We will not review proposals without detailed outlines or slide decks and preview videos.
The first filter for every proposal is whether the technology or solution you are referring to is open source or not. If you are referring to a proprietary technology, consider picking up a sponsored session.
The criteria for selecting proposals, in the order of importance, are:
- Key insight or takeaway: what can you share with participants that will help them in their work and in thinking about the problem?
- Structure of the talk and flow of content: a detailed outline helps us understand the focus of the talk, and the clarity of your thought process.
- Ability to communicate succinctly, and how you engage with the audience. You must submit link to a two-minute preview video explaining what your talk is about, and what is the key takeaway for the audience.
No one submits the perfect proposal in the first instance. We therefore encourage you to:
- Submit your proposal early so that we have more time to iterate if the proposal has potential.
- Write to us on: firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to discuss an idea for your proposal, and need help / advice on how to structure it.
Our editorial team also helps potential speakers in refining their talk ideas, and rehearsing at least twice - before the main conference - to sharpen the insights presented in the talk.
JSFoo Coimbatore: 8 June 2019. Hands-on workshops: 9 June 2019.
Venue: to be announced.
For tickets and sponsorships, contact email@example.com or call +91-7676332020.