About JSFoo Coimbatore
JSFoo Coimbatore is a single-day conference with talks, Birds of Feather (BOF) sessions and speaker connect sessions. The conference will be held on Friday, 5 July, at Dr.G.R.Damodaran College of Science, Coimbatore.
JSFoo Coimbatore features talks on:
- How to secure your web applications by identifying vulnerabilities.
- Leveraging Web Application Vulnerabilities for Resourceful Intelligence Gathering.
- Case studies of performance improvements and using the modular approach to building front-ends.
- Node.js and good engineering practices such as logging, debugging and integrating security into your applications.
- WebSDK: switching between service providers on the fly.
JSFoo Coimbatore 2019 sponsors:
For inquiries on tickets and sponsorships, call the JSFoo Coimbatore team on 7676332020 or write to us on email@example.com
Improving the performance of a React app: a case study
Punit Sethi, Founder at Tezify
Jul 5, 2019, 9:40:00 AM
Breaking a monolithic front-end: HackerRank's case study
Sudhanshu Yadav, Front-end Architect at HackerRank
Jul 5, 2019, 10:15:00 AM
Riyaz Walikar, Head of Offensive Security at Appsecco
Jul 5, 2019, 11:25:00 AM
Leveraging web application vulnerabilities for resourceful intelligence gathering.
Karan Saini, Security researcher and program officer at Centre for Internet and Society
Jul 5, 2019, 12:10:00 PM
WebSDK: switching between service providers on the fly.
Nishi Jain, Software Engineer at Hotstar
Jul 5, 2019, 1:55:00 PM
Architect for scale: case studies of my learnings with Node.js
Shreyansh Pandey, Chained Ventures
Jul 5, 2019, 2:25:00 PM
State Machines for Frontend State Management
Tejesh P, Gramener
Jul 5, 2019, 3:30:00 PM
Tamil Nadu, IN