Solving for multiple events in mobile Applications
As mobile applications scale, there are third party assets which might want to track client behaviour. These requirements usually come from product managers/marketeers who are business heavy in their specifications but are implemented by developers who have a technology bias supported by existing engineering stack and infrastructure choices. To bridge this gap is a difficult and complex problem. This talk aims to provide a better design to address it.
- Describe the problem at hand.
- And that will be solving it from a design first approach
- Take an example app
- Describe the trivial solution in code
- Problems with this approach
- Steps to achieving the proposed solution
Pros of the solution & Impact
- open source implementations
Kanav Arora is VP of Engineering at UrbanClap. Prior to UrbanClap, Kanav has worked as a Software Developer at Microsoft and Lead iOS Developer at silicon valley mobile gaming company, PocketGems. He was also the CTO of a startup named Stuph in the valley, before moving to India. Kanav holds a BS in Computer Science from UC Berkeley.