Mobile Apps using Meteor
We can make android and ios mobile app with minimum efforts from the same code.
What Cordova is, and how Meteor integrates with it to build mobile apps from a single codebase.
How hot code push allows you to update your mobile app’s code without reinstalling the app on your device or submitting a new version to the store
- What is Cordova?
- How meteor internally uses it to make mobile apps?
Running app on Simulator
- How to run app on Simulator?
- How to debug errors?
- How can we use Cordovo plugins to take advantage of device native features?
- How can we create a good mobile user experience for our app?
Advantages of developing app with Meteor and cordova
Vinay is a software enginer at NodeXperts. He is passionate about coding and learning new technologies.
He likes to develop and optimize complex web projects.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vinay-chaudhary-6954b1105/
- YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLrRBf9WyHg
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/chvinay2063
- SlideShare: https://www.slideshare.net/NodeXperts/