Lottie: Animating the bridge between Designers and Developers
Creating complex animations in mobile can be laborious. They might as well not commensurate with the designs provided. Lottie is an animation tool by Airbnb which instills in us the superpower to create cool animations in no time.
In this session, Chetan will expound on how to create an animation in Adobe After Effects using BodyMovin and run it on AndroidStudio/XCode. There’s a lot more we can do with Lottie. To check out, join the session!
Dine in or take away:
- Install BodyMovin Plugin in Adobe After Effects.
- Create an Animation and render it using BodyMovin.
- Create cool Animations in Android/iOS using Lottie.
- Lotte Choco Pie
- Adobe After Effects
- Android Studio/XCode
Chetan is an Android enthusiast who likes to dabble in sundry state of the art technologies. He works for Fueled and finds it fascinating how code can create great stuff. Whether it be tech or real life, he likes to learn, innovate and experience new things.
- Slide: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Y3oJxVshZzNVE0VjlHUnpBcWs/view?usp=sharing
- Medium: https://medium.com/fueled-android/lottie-android-pie-for-animation-lovers-cd9d608fa039
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4v72xJqNpQ
- Github: https://github.com/chetdeva/LottieDemo