Getting Started with Machine Learning for iOS
Adnan A M
With the introduction of the Core ML module at WWDC 2017, Apple made it easy for iOS developers to integrate AI capabilities into their apps. This talk will discuss about how you can setup Core ML and we will look at a few of the capablities it offers.
- What is ML?
- Exploring Core ML
- Setting up Core ML
- Applications & Demo
- You are expected to have some idea about the genereal concept of Machine Learning.
- You should know Swift as all the code used/demoed will be in Swift.
Adnan is an experienced mobile developer currently with BookMyShow.He has been a speaker in Droidcon India from the past 2 years & is an active contributor to the mobile ecosystem as a whole. When he isn’t busy coding, he is generally tinkering around learning new technologies. He has an active interest in AI and Machine Learning.
- Droidcon India 2015 Talk - https://droidconin.talkfunnel.com/2015/59-being-productive-with-android-studio-gradle
- Droidcon India 2016 Talk - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOsz1Br2lZI
- Github - https://github.com/adnan-SM
- StackOverflow - http://stackoverflow.com/users/1542720/adnan-mulla