arrow_back Mobile, AI and TensorFlow Lite
Getting started with the Andorid Things.
Submitted by Keval Patel (@kevalpatel2106) on Monday, 26 June 2017
Section: Full Talk Technical level: Beginner
In this talk, I will explain how an Android developer can start with the Android Things. I will talk about what it is and how you can build IOT applications with it. I will also explain some electronics components and Raspberry Pi. Lastly, I will show how easy it is to connect with Google’s Firebase infrastructure and use it to communicate with other devices.
- What is IOT?
- What is Android Things?
- Android Things architecture.
- Introduction to basic Electronics components. (e.g. Resistor, LED)
- Introduction to Raspberry Pi. The heart of the Android Things project.
- How to flash Android Things.
- How to create new android things projects using Android Studio.
- Accessing GPIOs.
- What’s diffrent in Android Things application than normal phone application?
- Connecting it with firebase.
I am Keval Patel. I am an Android Developer havingmore than 2 years of experiance. I love exploring new things in Android. I also love writing blogs on technology.