The eighth edition of The Fifth Elephant will be held in Bangalore on 25 and 26 July. A thousand data scientists, ML engineers, data engineers and analysts will gather at the NIMHANS Convention Centre in Bangalore to discuss:
- Model management, including data cleaning, instrumentation and productionizing data science.
- Bad data and case studies of failure in building data products.
- Identifying and handling fraud + data security at scale
- Applications of data science in agriculture, media and marketing, supply chain, geo-location, SaaS and e-commerce.
- Feature engineering and ML platforms.
- What it takes to create data-driven cultures in organizations of different scales.
1. Meet Peter Wang, co-founder of Anaconda Inc, and learn about why data privacy is the first step towards robust data management; the journey of building Anaconda; and Anaconda in enterprise.
2. Talk to the Fulfillment and Supply Group (FSG) team from Flipkart, and learn about their work with platform engineering where ground truths are the source of data.
3. Attend tutorials on Deep Learning with RedisAI; TransmorgifyAI, Salesforce’s open source AutoML.
4. Discuss interesting problems to solve with data science in agriculture, SaaS perspective on multi-tenancy in Machine Learning (with the Freshworks team), bias in intent classification and recommendations.
5. Meet data science, data engineering and product teams from sponsoring companies to understand how they are handling data and leveraging intelligence from data to solve interesting problems.
Why you should attend?
- Network with peers and practitioners from the data ecosystem
- Share approaches to solving expensive problems such as cleanliness of training data, model management and versioning data
- Demo your ideas in the demo session
- Join Birds of Feather (BOF) sessions to have productive discussions on focussed topics. Or, start your own Birds of Feather (BOF) session.
Full schedule published here: https://hasgeek.com/fifthelephant/2019/schedule
For more information about The Fifth Elephant, sponsorships, or any other information call +91-7676332020 or email email@example.com
JSFoo:VueDay 2019 sponsors:
AI Understand Human
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are the cutting edge technologies of today’s world . Using speech processing and recognition , we can control the various electrical equipments at home. Amazon Alexa is very handy and useful AI based product that understand the human communication, human speech commands and replays the accurate information.
This talk will deeply focused on working of Alexa and its Architecture with some hands on practical session. We will demonstrated our own developed Alexa Skill (Software and Hardware), that will create more interested to understand the working of AI and ML in real time.
- Introduction of Speech Recognitions
- Applications of Speech Recognitions
- About Amazon Alexa
- Architecture Working and Key parts of Alexa
- Explanation with examples
- Demonstration of our work
• Ph.D. in the faculty of Science and Technology (Comp. Science & Engineering) in 2017 from S.G. B. Amravati University, Amravati.
• MCA in first division in 2006 from S.G. B. Amravati University, Amravati.
• 01 Patent filed (File No.: 1336/MUM/2014).
• Organized Two Days International AI Summit on 23rd to 24th Feb 2019.
• Keynote Speaker at National Level Workshop on Artificial Intelligence in Association with ABVP and SHRIJAN at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research(IISER), Pune.
• In-charge of Center of Excellence in AI and Machine Learning
• Resource Person for conducting ‘Two days Workshop on AI and Its application’ at various State Level College.
• Resource Person for One Week FDP on ‘Speech and Video Processing and Its Application’ under AICTE Margadarshan and BSS RGI Program.
• Lead person for the zonal partner of a project “ Making deep learning and AI skills mainstream India to fulfill trilateral needs of entrepreneurship, Industry-Academia partnership and application-inspired engineering Research” worth £ 3,39,000 GBP, in collaboration with Bennett University, Royal Academy of Engineering, UK and AICTE, New Delhi .
• Working as Team Lead for Machine Learning Based Projects for Industries and Government.
• Organizer for ICTE-ISTE Sponsored One Week Faculty Development Workshop under Self Finance Refresher Program Scheme.
• Associate Dean R&D at GHRCE, Nagpur
• Submitted 2 Research Proposals to SERB ( HRHR-01,VAJRA-01)