AI Understand Human
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are the cutting edge technologies of today’s world . Using speech processing and recognition , we can control the various electrical equipments at home. Amazon Alexa is very handy and useful AI based product that understand the human communication, human speech commands and replays the accurate information.
This talk will deeply focused on working of Alexa and its Architecture with some hands on practical session. We will demonstrated our own developed Alexa Skill (Software and Hardware), that will create more interested to understand the working of AI and ML in real time.
- Introduction of Speech Recognitions
- Applications of Speech Recognitions
- About Amazon Alexa
- Architecture Working and Key parts of Alexa
- Explanation with examples
- Demonstration of our work
• Ph.D. in the faculty of Science and Technology (Comp. Science & Engineering) in 2017 from S.G. B. Amravati University, Amravati.
• MCA in first division in 2006 from S.G. B. Amravati University, Amravati.
• 01 Patent filed (File No.: 1336/MUM/2014).
• Organized Two Days International AI Summit on 23rd to 24th Feb 2019.
• Keynote Speaker at National Level Workshop on Artificial Intelligence in Association with ABVP and SHRIJAN at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research(IISER), Pune.
• In-charge of Center of Excellence in AI and Machine Learning
• Resource Person for conducting ‘Two days Workshop on AI and Its application’ at various State Level College.
• Resource Person for One Week FDP on ‘Speech and Video Processing and Its Application’ under AICTE Margadarshan and BSS RGI Program.
• Lead person for the zonal partner of a project “ Making deep learning and AI skills mainstream India to fulfill trilateral needs of entrepreneurship, Industry-Academia partnership and application-inspired engineering Research” worth £ 3,39,000 GBP, in collaboration with Bennett University, Royal Academy of Engineering, UK and AICTE, New Delhi .
• Working as Team Lead for Machine Learning Based Projects for Industries and Government.
• Organizer for ICTE-ISTE Sponsored One Week Faculty Development Workshop under Self Finance Refresher Program Scheme.
• Associate Dean R&D at GHRCE, Nagpur
• Submitted 2 Research Proposals to SERB ( HRHR-01,VAJRA-01)