The eighth edition of The Fifth Elephant will be held in Bangalore on 25 and 26 July. A thousand data scientists, ML engineers, data engineers and analysts will gather at the NIMHANS Convention Centre in Bangalore to discuss:
- Model management, including data cleaning, instrumentation and productionizing data science.
- Bad data and case studies of failure in building data products.
- Identifying and handling fraud + data security at scale
- Applications of data science in agriculture, media and marketing, supply chain, geo-location, SaaS and e-commerce.
- Feature engineering and ML platforms.
- What it takes to create data-driven cultures in organizations of different scales.
1. Meet Peter Wang, co-founder of Anaconda Inc, and learn about why data privacy is the first step towards robust data management; the journey of building Anaconda; and Anaconda in enterprise.
2. Talk to the Fulfillment and Supply Group (FSG) team from Flipkart, and learn about their work with platform engineering where ground truths are the source of data.
3. Attend tutorials on Deep Learning with RedisAI; TransmorgifyAI, Salesforce’s open source AutoML.
4. Discuss interesting problems to solve with data science in agriculture, SaaS perspective on multi-tenancy in Machine Learning (with the Freshworks team), bias in intent classification and recommendations.
5. Meet data science, data engineering and product teams from sponsoring companies to understand how they are handling data and leveraging intelligence from data to solve interesting problems.
Why you should attend?
- Network with peers and practitioners from the data ecosystem
- Share approaches to solving expensive problems such as cleanliness of training data, model management and versioning data
- Demo your ideas in the demo session
- Join Birds of Feather (BOF) sessions to have productive discussions on focussed topics. Or, start your own Birds of Feather (BOF) session.
Full schedule published here: https://hasgeek.com/fifthelephant/2019/schedule
For more information about The Fifth Elephant, sponsorships, or any other information call +91-7676332020 or email email@example.com
JSFoo:VueDay 2019 sponsors:
A journey of AI driven analytics insights engine
Session type: Full talk of 40 mins
At Mindtickle, we deal with different persona interaction like managers, learners, admins and site owners. Given the complexity of the platform, it is difficult to keep track of the most critical activites admist of all ongoing activities. We want to build a machine assisted auto governed platform for leaders & admins to effectively run best enablement programs for their sales teams.
This talk includes:
- Developing an infrastructure, which collects the raw data and understands its context and subjective nature.
- Understanding features of data from a perspective of engagement and performance.
- Designing a pipeline which finds the critical and meaningful insights from the data.
- Designing a Natural Language Templating engine to drive data to text pipelines.
- A plotting engine to visualise patterns and validate predictions.
I am working as a senior research software development engineer in machine learning team at Mindtickle (a sales enablement and sales readiness platform), one of the most promising Indian SAAS startups. I work on scientific exploration, research, product innovation and core engineering. Prior to that I worked with Paytm in the platform team in travel market space. I have been working in the industry for past 3 years. Prior to that I pursued B.Tech. in Mathematics and Computing at IIT Guwahati. Furthermore, I have been an open-source contributor in linux foundation. I have been an undergrad researcher at Hanyang University and ISI Kolkata, India. I have researched on various AI related topics like probabilistic machine learning, Agent based modelling and cognitive psychology.