A journey of AI driven analytics insights engine
At Mindtickle, we deal with different persona interaction like managers, learners, admins and site owners. Given the complexity of the platform, it is difficult to keep track of the most critical activites admist of all ongoing activities. We want to build a machine assisted auto governed platform for leaders & admins to effectively run best enablement programs for their sales teams.
This talk includes:
- Developing an infrastructure, which collects the raw data and understands its context and subjective nature.
- Understanding features of data from a perspective of engagement and performance.
- Designing a pipeline which finds the critical and meaningful insights from the data.
- Designing a Natural Language Templating engine to drive data to text pipelines.
- A plotting engine to visualise patterns and validate predictions.
I am working as a senior research software development engineer in machine learning team at Mindtickle (a sales enablement and sales readiness platform), one of the most promising Indian SAAS startups. I work on scientific exploration, research, product innovation and core engineering. Prior to that I worked with Paytm in the platform team in travel market space. I have been working in the industry for past 3 years. Prior to that I pursued B.Tech. in Mathematics and Computing at IIT Guwahati. Furthermore, I have been an open-source contributor in linux foundation. I have been an undergrad researcher at Hanyang University and ISI Kolkata, India. I have researched on various AI related topics like probabilistic machine learning, Agent based modelling and cognitive psychology.