From zero to million in months
How can you get your app reach a million users in a short span. Tricks and tips on how to get the right word-of-mouth and media attention to help get more users.
Simple rules to follow while
- developing and designing your app
- Placing your app on Play Store
- Talking to your users
- Drawing attention of bloggers
- When to spend marketing money
- Importance of feedback loops
- How to churn app updates
An open mind, and knowledge on Android app development-publishing machinery.
Been developing for Android pre-cupcake days. Founder at Dexetra which has created apps like Iris, Friday etc, has years of experience in creating popular apps, and getting them featured on different blogs like techcrunch. I have also spoken in the previous edition of droidcon.