This session follows Naina Raisinghani’s talk on AMP and Core Web Vitals held on 8 August 2020. In this session, we will discuss:
- Why should one consider AMP?
- What are the practical benefits/advantages of using AMP? Does it deliver its promise?
- In what ways does AMP restrict us — in content, design or technology?
- What are the practical challenges in implementing AMP? How to overcome them?
- The debate on AMP and Google’s approach
- What are the alternate solutions to AMP? Can the underlying technical strategies not be implemented in native HTML?
Vimal Joseph - Principal Consultant and Head of Digital Consultation Practice at Zyxware Technologies - and Punit Sethi - former JSFoo speaker and founder at Tezify - will share their experiences with AMP. Souvik Das Gupta will moderate this session.
Participation: Zoom link will be shared with registered participants. Or, you can watch the livestream on this page.
Registered participants can leave comments/questions on the Comments section for the speaker to address during the session.
Vimal Joseph, Punit Sethi, Souvik Das Gupta
Debate on AMP - opinions and experiencesDetails of the session are on: https://hasgeek.com/contentweb/proposals/proposals/amp-advanced-level-sessions-cCvQZRCWAgQuPJkjqWDWP