About the 2019 edition:
The schedule for the 2019 edition is published here: https://hasgeek.com/anthillinside/2019/schedule
The conference has three tracks:
- Talks in the main conference hall track
- Poster sessions featuring novel ideas and projects in the poster session track
- Birds of Feather (BOF) sessions for practitioners who want to use the Anthill Inside forum to discuss:
- Myths and realities of labelling datasets for Deep Learning.
- Practical experience with using Knowledge Graphs for different use cases.
- Interpretability and its application in different contexts; challenges with GDPR and intepreting datasets.
- Pros and cons of using custom and open source tooling for AI/DL/ML.
Who should attend Anthill Inside:
Anthill Inside is a platform for:
- Data scientists
- AI, DL and ML engineers
- Cloud providers
- Companies which make tooling for AI, ML and Deep Learning
- Companies working with NLP and Computer Vision who want to share their work and learnings with the community
For inquiries about tickets and sponsorships, call Anthill Inside on 7676332020 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship slots for Anthill Inside 2019 are open. Click here to view the sponsorship deck.
Anthill Inside 2019 sponsors:
Birds of a Feather on Interpretability
Complex machine learning models work very well at prediction and classification tasks but become really hard to interpret. On the other hand simpler models are easier to interpret but less accurate and hence oftentimes we are made to take a call between interpretability and accuracy.
Understand why an ML algorithm makes a particular decision which can help make better business decisions.
- Why is model interpretability important?
- Trade off between accuracy and interpretability.
- Developments in explainable AI.
- Interpret black box models, global and local interpretation.
Who should attend?
Anyone into ML and who wishes to understand blackbox(ML) decisions.
What should you know?
Basics of Machine learning and statistics.
Led by Jacob Joseph, Namrata Hanspal, Nishant Sinha