Welcome to 27th VueBLR meetup and 3rd remote meetup.
Join the meetup via Zoom on https://zoom.us/j/91835587923?pwd=V1MrVjMzaHNqM2h2YUdSNnhESkNuZz09 or via Youtube Live on https://youtu.be/NIUJclX83Io
1. What topics will be discussed?
This meetup is about VueJS and the emerging ecosystem.
2. Who should attend this meetup
- You are new to frontend / frameworks, e.g.
- Backend engineers
- Folks working with jQuery
- Folks working on Angular/React and are keen to explore Vue
- You are about to start a new project, such as
- Working in a start-up where you want to quickly experiment with things (Vue is an easy-to-pick front-end framework with documented ways of doing common things.)
- Working in a large company and evaluating Vue
- You’re already working on Vue, and want to connect with like-minded people
3. Who should speak at this meetup?
We encourage women speakers, and first-time speakers. We also offer mentorship and prio preparation for talks.
4. Format of the meetup
Two talks - of either 25 mins or 40 mins duration - with show-and-tell. The meetup will with a Birds of Feather (BOF) session.
Contact details: write to email@example.com or DM @VueBLR
Speed & Performance is one of the major aspect of any web app. In this session we’ll take a look at the methods on how one can optimize their NuxtJS site effieciently which can give high speed and better experience to their users.
In this session we’ll look into
- Why one should focus on optimization?
- Why NuxtJS?
- Overview of the tools that can be used to detect issues
- Useful HTML/CSS Tips for better performance
- Other methods that can boost performance